Imperial Electric Elevator Product Line
- Imperial Electric provides gearless AC machines in five frame sizes - serving car capacity ranges from 1,250 to 8,000 pounds at speeds from 100 to 2,000 fpm (feet per minute).
- Frame 470 has the capacity to lift 1,375 to 2,500 pounds at speeds up to 500 fpm with 2:1 roping.
- Frame 520 has the capacity to lift 2,000 to 3,500 pounds up to 700 fpm with 1:1 roping or 2,200 to 5,500 pounds up to 600 fpm with 2:1 roping.
- Frame 800 has the capacity to lift 2,000 to 3,500 pounds up to 1,400 fpm with 1:1 roping or 4,000 to 7,000 pounds up to 700 fpm with 2:1 roping.
- Frame 900 - speeds up to 2000 foot per minute
(10 m/s) for up to 8,000 pound car capacity for 1:1 roped applications and 1000 foot per minute (5 m/s) for up to 16,000 pound car capacity for 2:1 roped applications.
- AC synchronous permanent magnet design
- Machine, traction sheave, brake, and encoder provided
- Totally enclosed, self-cooling motor — no fan needed
- Electronically activated double action brake solenoid available
- Brushless — no brushes to maintain
- Sub base with secondary sheave options
- Heavy duty components and construction
- Basement mount options